At SPR Therapeutics, we’re leading the medical device sector into an efficient, prosperous, and sustainable future. As we work to pioneer new solutions that are inspired by our customers and created by our talented team, we understand how important is it to recruit the best candidates. By aligning ourselves with the most talented individuals and fostering an entrepreneurial work environment where the strengths of each individual drives our dynamic team, we’re able to support the core principles that make SPR Therapeutics a collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included.
Our company consistently looks for ways to reward its employees. With an excellent program that combines a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with a flexible work/life balance, our goal is to ensure that SPR Therapeutics is a compelling place where team members feel valued, engaged, and inspired to do their best work.
For more information on how to join our team that’s dedicated to helping improving the lives of others, please email HR@SPRTherapeutics.com.
SPR Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clinical Research Associate – Cleveland, OH
- Coordinates and implements clinical study activities for product development projects.
- Works directly with the clinical, research, and regulatory staff to execute clinical studies.
- Trains clinical site staff on study protocols, good clinical practices and use of investigational devices.
- Coordinates and monitors clinical studies to ensure compliance with study protocols, regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practices.
- BS degree or higher in Life Sciences or related technical or clinical field.
- 1-2 years related research and monitoring experience required, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience with the design, management and conduct of medical device or drug related clinical studies.
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines and Good Clinical Practices.
- Ability to travel (moderate) depending on the clinical studies.
Quality Assurance Associate – Cleveland, OH
- Initiates and conducts CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) and complaint activities.
- Coordinates document control.
- Supports audits and FDA inspections.
- Assists with supplier approval and monitoring.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Prefer 1-2 years quality experience in a medical device industry.
- Will consider ambitious new graduate with interest in quality/regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a regulated industry.
Accounting Manager – Cleveland, OH
- Accurate financial reporting including developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely tracking of financial data.
- Supervises day to day accounting function including account reconciliations, journal entries, order to cash processing, inventory, and various compliance and reporting requirements.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in general accounting/finance functions with supervision responsibilities.
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA preferred.
- Ambitious, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.