Location: Maple Grove, MN
- Assumes full ownership of the planning and execution of all external tradeshow and brand awareness events.
- Promote the SPRINT PNS brand by securing and leveraging event sponsorships and promotional opportunities at shows/events.
- Navigate and own all end-to-end operations for events working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams – Marketing, R&D, Education, Sales team as well as with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s), agency/creative/consultants and other external event partners.
- Proactively manage annual tradeshow and events calendar.
- Manage budgets and timeline, including event logistics, contracts, financial management, fabrication/graphic/production timelines, vendor timelines and creative deliverables.
- Manage vendor activity coordination and relationships, ensuring effective communications, logistics, quotes/POs/deposits, troubleshooting, addressing issues as they arise, etc.
- Ensure consistency in branding, key messaging, and audience experience at shows/events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with event management and marketing in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience and desire to build and execute events from start to finish.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications strategies and digital executions to drive awareness and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet be independently productive.
- Time management and attention to detail is essential.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Game changing technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program