Location: Cleveland, OH
- Implement recruitment strategies for defined vacancies.
- Create and post positions on various medias.
- Cold source candidates using various recruitment tools.
- Actively, aggressively, and passionately recruit candidates.
- Screen and refer candidates to hiring managers providing detailed feedback.
- Conducts reference checks.
- Functions as “project manager” throughout the hiring cycle – coordinating with hiring managers and holding them accountable to timelines and communications.
- Maintains applicant tracking.
- Prepares/provides hiring metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in high-volume professional recruitment. (Prefer experience in healthcare or medical device industry).
- Knowledge and experience in creative sourcing techniques. (Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred).
- Strong understanding of recruitment laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
Why Join Our Team?
- Dynamic team unified by our passion for our mission!!!!
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program