Location: Cleveland, OH
- Define and support new product development efforts.
- Collect stakeholder input and translate into design requirements to positively impact stakeholder experience.
- Focus on patient experience, clinician adoption, quality, reliability, and manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain design history file and documentation.
- Manage development with external partners including communicating technical level details.
- Contribute and collaborate with small, internal, cross functional project teams on multiple new product design and development projects.
- Provide clear updates on project status, technical risk, and factors that impact success.
- Design, develop, and communicate system architecture.
- Plan and execute the testing of prototypes, pre-production, or finished products to verify design requirements are met, to establish criteria or limits for product specifications consistent with the intended use of the product, or to assure established specifications are consistently met or exceeded by in-process and finished product manufacturing and test processes.
- Operating within design controls to comply with FDA, ISO 13485, and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a system engineering or related role.
- Technical acumen in at least one of the following fields: electrical engineering, software engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering.
- Project management including planning, execution, and meeting time and budget constraints.
- Prefer experience in medical device industry but will consider experience in regulated environment such as aerospace or aviation.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Opportunity to work with game changing technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Wellness Program