Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Join our growing Marketing team committed to non-opioid pain management!!
• Develops and executes social media strategies and campaigns that encourage engagement across current and prospective clients.
• Creates and publishes a wide range of social assets, including short-form videos, GIFs and/or social media animations, adhering to brand standards, social media and advertising/promotion SOPs and platform best practices.
• Develops and executes strategies to grow followers across social media platforms.
• Develops and executes KOL/ influencer strategy to drive awareness and engagement.
• Develops, executes, and assists in the management of a corporate LinkedIn page with product showcase and company culture pages.
• Creatively builds new content out of existing assets, leveraging previous content in new ways making it current and fresh.
• Stays current with social media trends to ensure the brand continues to drive authentic, innovative content that engages and attracts followers, including engagement with category/KOL influencers.
• Responsible for community management and issue resolution, partnering with compliance, patient support and other subject matter experts within the organization as needed.
• Monitors brand social activity and reputation across the social media landscape.
• Develops and maintains lists of physicians, staff, KOLs, societies and other key partners for following/tagging across channels
• Partners with the Digital Team to leverage data and analytic trends and implement necessary optimizations to the content strategy.
• Participates in social media in conversations that surround company content, products and brand to promote and maintain company reputation.
• Provides guidance, training and oversight to others across the organization who may also engage potential clients in social media platforms.
• Creates, presents and shares monthly analytic reports and dashboards
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategic communications, business technology, e-business, social media or related discipline
• 5 years social media experience – creating and executing social content, developing social communities and monitoring/reporting on results
• 3+ years in B2B content strategy and execution experience, ideally in healthcare or medical device across LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
• Advanced knowledge of social media community strategies, principles, and practices
Beneficial Skills and Experience
• Experience within medical device or healthcare is strongly preferred.
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or Canva, AirTable, SproutSocial or additional social media reporting and scheduling tools
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and dynamic start up atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Passion for our mission
- Ability to work with game changing technology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits