Location: Cleveland, OH or Remote in United States
- Reviews all promotional materials for compliance with US Food and Drug Administration regulations as well as the Anti-kickback Statute and False Claims Act.
- Works collaboratively with the Marketing team to develop materials that are compliant.
- Monitors activity on social media to ensure compliance of internal personnel.
- Develops and administers training to internal staff on topics within the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Establishes new and revises existing compliance-related procedures as requirements and the business evolve.
- Review and approve documents that require Compliance approval
- Other related duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited university
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in medical device compliance
- Demonstrates an ability to identify issues, engage appropriate stakeholders, complete root cause analysis, and assess effectiveness of solution.
- Independent, critical thinker, with good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage a large number of requests in an organized and timely manner.
- Demonstrates professionalism and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program