Location: Cleveland, OH
- Supports and develops business processes and applications within Salesforce.
- Works with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs.
- Continually evaluates Company systems and processes.
- Utilizes knowledge of ERP/CRM/QMS software for optimum use of the Salesforce platform.
- Compiles objectives for improving and streamlining company processes.
- Business Problem Analysis and Business Process Mapping
- Supports the development of procedures to improve existing systems such as customized workflows, online portals, custom dashboards, etc.
- Estimates and establishes costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Compiles, writes, and distributes system process specifications.
- Provides IT related instruction and training on Salesforce as required to help expand knowledge of and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Performs User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for independent project management.
- BA/BS Degree in business, computer science, IT, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Systems Analyst experience providing application analysis and support for one or more of the following systems: CRM, ERP, Quality Management System.
- Saleforce.com experience required.
- Proficiency with business system design / modeling, documentation, and analysis techniques, and testing methodologies.
- Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong process orientation. Ability to create and / or improve upon existing processes.
- Exceptional organizational skills, presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program