skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Senior Accountant, Cleveland, OH
- Maintains financial records and ensures financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Ensures accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepares complex balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Manages an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Data entry and processing to support sales/accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expense reports, credit card transactions, and intercompany transactions as applicable.
- BS in Accounting or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a general accounting role.
- Ability to contribute to moderately complex projects.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office Applications and Accounting/ERP financial software.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
- CPA license preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent career opportunity in the medical device industry
- Start- up company with an entrepreneurial culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work / life balance