- Cleveland, OH or Remote
- Build end to end Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Community Cloud, and Service Cloud.
- Translates business needs to a technical vision for internal team to execute on.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools.
- Keep current of industry trends and recognize opportunities for new and emerging technologies.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and clearly articulate trade-offs for alternative approaches.
- Architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with internal business objectives.
- Responsible for independent SFDC program management.
- Effectively manages a team as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of Salesforce experience working with internal stakeholders to gather and translate business requirements and design applications for business solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of Technical Lead experience including managing direct reports.
- Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- If remote position, must have the ability to travel to Corporate Headquarters (Cleveland, OH) required at least 3 days a month (10% – 20% travel).
- Salesforce certifications strongly preferred.
Must demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organizational skills, presentation skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Project management
- Strategic vision
- Strong process orientation. Ability to create and/or improve upon existing processes.
- Strong collaboration skills across all levels within an organization
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022.
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- High growth company with game changing technology.
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers.