Location: Cleveland, OH
- Maintains and enhances training curriculum materials.
- Creates and maintains master training calendars and agendas sharing with internal teams.
- Manages training planning, communication, and documentation including curriculum materials, expense reporting, certificates, surveys, training records, etc.
- Coordinates shipping and fulfillment of event needs – equipment, models, materials, etc.
- Assists with post-program follow-up, evaluations, and measurements. Collaborates with internal partners on reports and analytics.
- Responsible for coordinating with Department heads the onboarding process of new employees to ensure foundational and fundamental corporate training requirements are completed.
- Responsible for ensuring training modules are current and accessible in a learning management system, including version control and obsolescence.
- Works with sales & finance teams to initiate PO’s for internal training events and other sales training-related activities and vendors; assists with review and processing of invoices.
- Processes and tracks all vendor agreements, including contracts and invoicing.
- Collaborates with regulatory and clinical departments on clinical processes improvements and compliance efforts.
- Supports other sales operations departmental needs as assigned.
- General office management activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience in a training assistant, event planning, or related role requiring cross functional project management and event planning responsibilities.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- High energy, “can do” attitude.
- Strong experience with all Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platform.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – A growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry!
- Passion for our Mission
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program