- Dallas, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Houston, TX
- Cleveland, OH
- Atlanta, GA
- Raleigh/Durham, NC
- Long Island, NY
- Fresno, CA
- Boston (Vermont/New Hampshire)
- May consider exceptional Associate Sales Representative Candidate
- Meet or exceed company’s sales goals in assigned territory.
- Create or maintain account and territory plans.
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders.
- Product expert providing case support.
- CRM tracking and customer follow up.
- Attend trade shows and Company sponsored training and events.
- This is a remote position and will require frequent travel within assigned territory. Territory subject to expansion/revision. On occasion you may be asked to support procedures outside of primary area. Many nights will be spent at home but overnight travel (sometimes on short notice) will also be required. Must be flexible for calls outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in orthopedics, pain management, or medical device sales.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and topping team “leader boards”
- Neurostimulation experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to “concept” sell novel products.
- Proven success in a start-up environment and/or launching new products.
- Experience in an operating room / surgical setting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Excessive travel including occasional overnights and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers