Regional Sales Manager for the following markets:
Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Houston, New Orleans, Miami
Continue product launch of game changing Neuromodulation device with excellent published data and commercial outcomes.
- Meet or exceed company’s sales goals in assigned territory
- Create or maintain account and territory plans
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders
- Product and procedure expert providing OR support
- CRM tracking and customer follow up
- Attend trade shows and Company sponsored training and events
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related medical device sales experience.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and topping team “leader boards.”
- Neurostimulation and/or pain management experience strongly preferred.
- Interest in sales requiring ongoing patient care and follow up.
- Ability to develop a marketplace and introduce a novel treatment.
- Proven success in a start-up environment and/or launching new products preferred.
- Experience in an operating room / surgical setting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Excessive travel including occasional overnights and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work culture
- Game changing technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program