Regional Sales Manager, Boston or Other Expanding Markets
- Meet or exceed company’s sales goals in assigned territory.
- Create or maintain account and territory plans.
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders.
- Product expert providing case support.
- CRM tracking and customer follow up.
- Attend trade shows and Company sponsored training and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in orthopedics, pain management, or medical device sales.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and topping team “leader boards”.
- Ability to “concept”sell novel products.
- Proven success in a start-up environment and/or launching new products.
- Experience in an operating room / surgical setting.
- Frequent travel required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance