skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Regional Sales Manager, New York City Metro
- Meet or exceed company’s sales goals in assigned territory
- Create or maintain account and territory plans
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders
- Product expert providing case support
- CRM tracking and customer follow up
- Attend trade shows and Company sponsored training and events
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in orthopedics, pain management, or medical device sales.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and topping team “leader boards”
- Ability to “concept”sell novel products.
- Proven success in a start-up environment and/or launching new products
- Experience in an operating room / surgical setting.
- Frequent travel required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial and empowering work culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee wellness program
- Flexible work/life balance