skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Regional Marketing Manager, Cleveland, OH
- Drives the development and execution of strategic, innovative and tactical regional marketing plans.
- Manages referral development activities to drive utilization in existing accounts.
- Develops and implements regional marketing plans focused on increased awareness and expanded adoption of SPRINT therapy.
- Works collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers to develop local market customers plans, identify local marketing opportunities and troubleshoot as needed.
- Interacts with key customers and prospective customers to propose and coordinate SPRINT marketing opportunities.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure products and events meet the needs of both internal and external resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or experience in lieu of Master’s degree).
- 5-7 years of successful experience working in a related marketing role in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or related health care industry.
- Ability to work well with customers to understand their objectives, align on recommendations and execute against plan to achieve goals.
- Ability to function independently while collaborating with, influencing and working with others on the team in a responsive, customer-centric, solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and multiple priorities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in orthopedics, spine, and/or pain management a plus.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial and empowering work culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee wellness program
- Flexible work/life balance