skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Quality Assurance Specialist, Cleveland, OH
- Works with the Quality Assurance team in the processing of product complaints, including coordination of product returns.
- Assists with supplier approval and monitoring.
- Initiates and conducts CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) activities.
- Supports audits and FDA inspections.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Prefer 1-2 years quality experience in a medical device industry.
- Will consider ambitious new graduate with interest in quality/compliance.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a regulated industry.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance