- Cleveland, OH
- Works with the team to ensure continued quality compliance.
- Assist in the processing of product/device complaints to include coordination of returned product.
- Assist with the supplier approval and monitoring program.
- Support internal, external and supplier audits.
- Other related quality duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical related field.
- Prefer some (1 year or more years) experience in medical device quality systems but will consider ambitious, hard-working, eager to learn, recent graduate with interest in quality related field.
- Strong self-starter, effective team player, and detail-oriented required.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent learning and growth opportunity in the medical device industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance