Location: Maple Grove, MN
- Work with the Director and Sales leaders to develop a plan and budget to assure appropriate HCPs (physicians, Fellows, APPs, referral HCPs, etc) are effectively trained on the SPRINT PNS system to meet market demands
- Implement standardized training and education methods that increase the likelihood of optimal patient selection, therapy delivery and physician/account independence.
- Assure interventional pain management physician skill development in image-guidance and neuromodulation to drive access, adoption, and revenue for SPRINT.
- Develop and deploy appropriate strategies, messages, invitations, registrations, pre-requisite management, content delivery, SME coordination, venue selection, compliance with CME (as required), and execution of all professional education programs with the support of the sales organization.
- Work closely with Marketing and Marketing Operations to manage all systems, records, and data information related to marketing campaigns and associated professional education programs.
- In conjunction with the Marketing and Sales Leaders, collaborate with and identify opportunities for training with professional societies and other course offerings.
- Advance and develop KOL and physician advisor relationships required to optimize SPR’s market leadership presence.
- Assure appropriate management of all training records, reports, and regulatory requirements in compliance with the Sunshine Act, AdvaMed and other applicable governing policies.
- Implement training objectives through several channels and tools including web-based deployment, sales tools, industry-supported courses, proctorship arrangements and private courses offered by SPR Therapeutics, among others.
- Coordinate budget planning, negotiate venue and travel plans, as appropriate, in conjunction with administrative support.
- Assume other related duties as assigned.
- Significant travel – 50% or more; often including weekends.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience; ideally in marketing and/or professional education within the medical device industry or clinical experience associated with pain management.
- Successful track record of program implementation, physician targeting, KOL development and patient interactions, ideally within pain management and/or orthopedic sectors.
- Pursues excellence in program, curriculum, and tool development, measurement and refinement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Track record of working with physicians and internal partners to co-develop preparatory, didactic and hands-on curricula including procedure skill development.
- Experience in instructional design and delivering educational content to ensure learning transfer.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Game changing technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program