Location: Cleveland, OH
- Supports design and development projects for new products, product changes, and enhancements.
- Assists with existing projects and leading new electrical/software engineering projects.
- Leads prototype and pilot production runs of new products, product changes, and enhancements.
- Generates and maintains engineering specifications, BOMs, inspection criteria, labeling, and other product documents.
- Supports product development efforts by fabricating conceptual and functional prototypes using various methods, including small scale circuit board design and 3D printing.
- Leads engineering investigations related to design, manufacturing, or other systemic issues (NCMR and CAPA support). Generates effective root cause analyses through objective data collection, statistical methods, and standard engineering test methods.
- Assists with day-to-day operations including vendor identification, quoting, purchasing, receiving, and supplier management.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronics, biomedical, or related engineering field.
- Interest in both electrical/software and mechanical/materials engineering projects.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of work experience in regulated device industry but will consider a recent graduate with relevant internship/co-op experience.
- Proficiency in PCBA and circuit design software (e.g., Altium, Cadence-Allegro, etc.), MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – A growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry!
- Data-driven and outcome-focused engineering team.
- Opportunity to work with game changing equipment/technology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Employee Wellness Program.