Location: Cleveland, OH
- Assist Sales Team in providing “best in class” support to patients once they are selected for and being treated with SPRINT.
- Serves as a resource for clinical support in the areas of basic troubleshooting, device utilization, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Performs patient follow-up to assure success of implantation experience.
- Provides product follow-up and support to patients.
- Educates patients on the merits and proper clinical use of products by providing support over the phone or virtually with the potential use of a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., patient facing videos, manuals) for optimization of treatment and positive patient outcomes.
- Manages administrative tasks to include timely patient documentation and data collection.
- Work with Quality to assist with follow-up requests for Complaints.
- Maintains a working knowledge of SPR products.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a clinical, healthcare, or other science related field (such as Social Work or Psychology).
- Prefer patient experience (this includes internship experience).
- Must have a strong willingness and ability to be empathetic in daily interactions.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter and a team player, in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience working inside CRMs (specifically Salesforce.com).
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Experience in pain management.
Why Join Our Team?
- Ability to work with game changing pain management technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance