Location: Cleveland, OH
- Accurate, efficient, and timely data management within CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Tool.
- Order processing and shipping.
- Provides phone support and coaching to patients, physicians, and other internal and external resources.
- Assists the sales team in lead creation and account management.
- Supports the sales team by recording patient procedure and follow-up data.
- Assists with new account set up and administration.
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry (related degree, industry experience) preferred.
- MUST demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Experience in a sales/customer support role strongly preferred but may consider driven, recent graduate with demonstrated confidence and assertiveness.
- Detail-oriented with high competency for identifying trends, detecting errors, and problem solving in a regulated industry.
- Prefer experience with CRM systems – Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and load/unload carts.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Flexible work/life balance.