skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Marketing Communications Manager – Minneapolis, MN
- Develops communications strategies and tools in alignment with marketing goals and objectives using an integrated mix of communications, channels and tactics.
- Refines and supports the communications strategy as it relates to patient, implanting physician and referral physician awareness.
- Refines and develops messaging and branding across all promotional materials facilitating the development of templates, where appropriate, that will be customized for use in the field.
- Collaborates with sales operations to measure and reports marketing initiative effectiveness using the company’s CRM system.
- Develops and leverages relationships with physician specialty and patient advocacy groups.
- Leads national events strategy and initiatives in collaboration with sales operations and event management staff.
- Utilizes strong skills and/or vendor relationships and resources in all aspects of marketing communications including design, digital marketing, social media, PR, video production, data sourcing, blogposts, newsletters, e-blasts, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or experience in lieu of Master’s degree).
- 5+ years successful related medical device marketing communications experience, ideally in physician preference products.
- Understanding of FDA clearances, trademarks, and other compliance-related items, in a regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of digital/social media planning and execution, SEO, PR, CRM integration, and campaign measurement.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and multiple priorities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function independently while collaborating with, influencing and working with others on the team in a responsive, customer-centric, solution-oriented approach.
- Experience in orthopedics, spine, and/or pain management a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 30% at times on short notice.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent career opportunity in the medical device industry
- Small company/collaborative team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance