skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Product Engineer, Cleveland, OH
- Provide electrical/software technical support to the engineering, operations and quality teams.
- Generates and maintains schematics, production BOMs, inspection plans, and other product documents.
- Implements electrical design improvements and modifications after product launch.
- Works towards resolution of manufacturing and product issues (NCMR, complaint, and CAPA support).
- Monitors and advises engineering team of design issues, concerns and required changes, researches suitable solutions and estimates cost and timeframe for completion.
- Contributes to the development of devices through direct design and development as well as through participation in development teams or other projects.
- Operates within the design controls and other standard operating procedures that assure product development and production activities comply with FDA, ISO 13485, and other regulatory requirements.
- Interacts with vendors and suppliers to select/approve electrical components/subassemblies that comply with device requirements and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in an embedded electronics or software development industry.
- Experience with microcontrollers and their interfacing with low-power analog circuits.
- Familiarity with the C programming language.
- Experience with FDA/GMP regulated medical device design and manufacturing preferred.
- Understanding of medical device DHF, DMR, and DHR files management and documentation requirements preferred.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills in products and sub-assemblies, manufacturing and test equipment.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program