Location: Cleveland, OH
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Process Development and Validation
- New Product Development Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with FDA/GMP regulated medical device manufacturing.
- Project management including planning, execution, and meeting time and budget constraints.
- Understanding of medical device DHF, DMR, and DHR files management and documentation requirements.
- Experience in writing and executing IQ, OQ and PQ product and process validation activities.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, and PowerPoint
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – A growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry!
- Opportunity to work with game changing technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program