Location: Cleveland, OH
- Provide IT support for local and remote users via phone, computer, and in-person
- Work within our ticketing system to create detailed work logs and technical documentation
- Set up and deploy new computers
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment and software
- Document IT and end-user procedures
- Monitor and determine applicability of security bulletins
- Ensure end user systems are updated
- Assist with account creation and termination
- Assist with firewall and network administration
- Assist with MS365/O365 user administration and policy configuration
- Continually evaluates Company systems and processes as it relates to IT and technology
Education and Professional Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in computer science, IT, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of IT experience providing end-user support or network administration
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems in a 50+ user environment
- Ability to use and administer IT ticketing system
- Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills, presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently. This may include project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including administration of said applications.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a regulated industry.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers
Please complete the following to apply: