Location: Cleveland, OH
- Works with end-users to ensure that IT applications meet their needs.
- Continually evaluates Company systems and processes as it relates to IT and technology.
- Compiles objectives for improving and streamlining company processes as it relates to IT and technology.
- Performs routine testing to ensure the security of data and implement solutions to fix issues in a timely manner.
- Estimates and establishes costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Works alongside outsourced IT firm to provide general troubleshooting support.
- Works alongside outsourced IT firm to assist in new hire set up as well as with employee termination procedures.
- Responsible for IT asset management including:
- Procuring and deploying computer hardware for new hires and replacement PCs
- Responsible for software licensing including procurement, configuration, and deployment
- BA/BS Degree in computer science, IT, or related field.
- At least 5 years of IT experience providing application analysis and support for cloud-based solutions.
- Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong process orientation. Ability to create and/or improve upon existing processes.
- Exceptional organizational skills, presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently. This may include project management.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program