- Cleveland, OH
- Oversee both internal and external legal functions of the business.
- Develop the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Provide accurate, relevant, and timely counsel to members of the Company on a variety of legal topics.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Ensuring relevant laws and outcomes are understood by the Company.
- Oversee all aspects of contract management including editing and developing contract templates to fit business needs.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership on investor relation activities including overseeing maintenance of Company’s cap table.
- Collaborate with the Promotional Review Team on the review of promotional materials and advise on legal risks accordingly.
- Collaborate with Compliance Committee to support management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist in ensuring business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, and federal laws.
- Research new contract laws and ensure compliance.
- Licensed attorney in State of Ohio.
- Minimum 10 years of Life Sciences industry experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with corporate & commercial agreements.
- Knowledge of Healthcare regulatory and compliance matters (ex: Stark Law, Anti-Kickback, HIPPA) preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and evaluate and provide risk minimizing solutions.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally throughout the organization.
- MBA is desirable.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers