- Cleveland, OH
- Prepare and review the annual budget.
- Prepare and review interim financial forecasts (both revenue and expenses). Build and maintain budget and forecast templates for use by managers.
- Analyze financial and non-financial data and compare to company goals and KPIs.
- Develop financial models to analyze and predict business growth opportunities. This includes analyzing costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure including project accounting.
- Present variance analyses to department heads and Senior Management on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Work with the internal team members on projects focused on process improvement initiatives such as documentation, process mapping and efficiency improvements including ERP System enhancements.
- Data entry and processing to support sales/accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expense reports, credit card transactions, and intercompany transactions as applicable.
- Assists with annual audits and tax return preparation with the external accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in general/financial accounting, analysis and reporting and/or other related financial analyst role.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with competency for identifying trends, detecting errors, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office Application and Accounting/ERP financial software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – A growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry!
- Passion for our Mission
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program