Field Marketing Representative / Manager
Minneapolis (Maple Grove), MN
Responsible for driving the development and execution of innovative and tactical regional marketing and referral development activities.
- Manages referral development activities to drive utilization in existing accounts.
- Develops and implements regional marketing plans focused on increased awareness and expanded adoption of SPRINT therapy.
- Works collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers to develop local market customers plans, identify local marketing opportunities and troubleshoot as needed.
- Interacts with key customers and prospective customers to propose and coordinate SPRINT marketing opportunities.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure products and events meet the needs of both internal and external resources.
- Maximizes use of CRM.
- Develops lead tracking and campaign measurements for regional marketing efforts.
- Plans and manages presence at tradeshows.
- Provides program follow up.
- Partners with corporate marketing to develop messaging materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or experience in lieu of Master’s degree).
- 3-5 years of successful experience working in a marketing and/or sales role in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or related health care industry.
- Ability to work well with customers to understand their objectives, align on recommendations and execute against plan to achieve goals.
- Ability to function independently while collaborating with, influencing and working with others on the team in a responsive, customer-centric, solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated success managing projects and multiple priorities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in orthopedics, spine, and/or pain management a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time especially in the first 6 months of the role. Thereafter, travel will be about 25%. Travel can typically be scheduled in advance.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent career opportunity in the medical device industry
- Small company / collaborative team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance