Field Clinical Specialist, New York City Metro/ Long Island / Northern New Jersey/ Connecticut
- Support the sales team and provide case coverage/procedure support.
- Will spend much time in clinical settings
- Product demonstration and educational support to physicians and patients
- Sales support including meeting with existing and potential clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Device troubleshooting
- Administrative duties such as patient documentation, data collection, inventory management, order processing follow up, and conference/trade show support.
This is a remote position and will require frequent travel within the New York Metro, Westchester County, Northern New Jersey, Connecticut, and Long Island geographical areas. Territory subject to expansion/revision. On occasion you may be asked to support procedures outside of primary area. Many nights will be spent at home but overnight travel (sometimes on short notice) will also be required. Must be flexible for calls outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, PT, OT or other equivalent technical discipline (healthcare/biomedical industry).
- Prefer 3-5 years of related field clinical support experience but will consider candidate looking to get into a field support role.
- Patient care experience required.
- Prior experience in an Operating Room setting strongly preferred.
- Neuromodulation experience highly desirable.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record/Reliable Vehicle
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance