skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Field Clinical Specialist, New York City Metro
- Will spend much time in clinical settings
- Product demonstration and educational support to physicians and patients
- Procedure support/Case coverage
- Sales support including meeting with existing and potential clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Device troubleshooting
- Administrative duties such as patient documentation, data collection, inventory management, order processing follow up, and conference/trade show support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, PT, OT or other equivalent technical discipline (healthcare/biomedical industry).
- Prefer 3-5 years of related field clinical support experience but will consider candidate looking to get into a field support role.
- Patient care experience required.
- Prior experience in an Operating Room setting strongly preferred.
- Neuromodulation experience highly desirable.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial and empowering work culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee wellness program
- Flexible work/life balance