Field Clinical Specialist – D.C. Metro Area
Support the sales team and provide clinical/procedure support.
- Will spend much time in clinical settings
- Product demonstration and educational support to physicians and patients
- Procedure support/ Case coverage
- Sales support including meeting with existing and potential clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Device troubleshooting
- Administrative duties such as patient documentation, data collection, inventory management, order processing follow up, and conference/trade show support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, PT, OT or other equivalent technical discipline (healthcare/biomedical industry).
- Prefer 3-5 years of related field clinical support experience but will consider candidate looking to get out of direct patient care and into a field support role.
- Patient care experience required.
- Prior experience in an Operating Room setting strongly preferred.
- Neuromodulation experience highly desirable.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
This is a remote position and will require frequent travel (50%) within the D.C., Philadelphia and Northern Virginia. On occasion you may be asked to support procedures outside of primary area. Many nights will be spent at home but overnight travel (sometimes on short notice) will also be required. Must be flexible for calls outside of normal business hours.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance