Field Clinical Engineer, Chapel Hill, NC - OR - Remote Position – must have convenient airport access
- Provide field clinical engineering support for clinical studies and commercial use.
- Evaluate the feasibility, efficacy, safety, and overall performance of new and existing neurostimulation systems, devices, and components.
- Support education of clinicians and their staff in the use of the Company’s products.
- Summarize and communicate input from experiences in the field to internal team members, indicating potential relevance to existing products and products in development.
- Interface directly with key opinion leaders, key customers, end-users, and team members in the coordination and generation of product requirements and specifications.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Experience in neural engineering, electrical stimulation of the nervous system, cardiac devices, and/or electrophysiology in the medical device industry is highly desirable.
- Prefer experience working in a hospital/clinical setting interacting with clinicians and related staff.
- Self-starter with the ability to work efficiently in a virtual/remote environment.
- Willingness to travel approximately 80% of business days.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial/collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program