Location:Maple Grove, MN
ResponsibilitiesOverarching Digital Marketing:
- Coordinates and implements all digital campaign initiatives with Marketing, Clinical, Sales, and digital marketing partners.
- Ensures consistent brand voice and user experience across all digital marketing campaigns.
- Consistently tracks, measures, and analyzes all initiatives to show progress against KPI’s and ROI.
- Aligns with all ongoing company digital initiatives as needed.
- Coordinates content, asset development, and execution of programs across digital platforms.
- Creates, builds, tests, and deploys emails in alignment with content calendar.
- Works with agency and creative partners to develop SEO-optimized and user-centric webpages.
- Website Management (CMS)
- Supports digital activities in support of study recruitment to include reviewing analytics and optimization execution.
- Strengthens the use of organic social for clinical study efforts.
- Coordinates development, internal review, and deployment of marketing materials for IIR studies.
- Supports Clinical Project Managers with Digital toolkit updates and maintenance.
- Develops pathways and processes to move non-study candidates to potential commercial use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with email, CMS, digital analytics, SEM, SEO, or website marketing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and conversion.
- Knowledge of email best practices and platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other similar applications).
- Experience with marketing automation and sales enablement tools (such as Pardot/Salesforce).
- Basic HTML skills.
- Experience working within a website CMS (such as WordPress).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet independently productive.
- Experience with website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience within medical device or healthcare strongly preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and collaborative atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance
- Game changing technology