Location: Cleveland, OH
- Manages accounts receivable balances for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Builds strong customer relationships through regular contact to follow up on past due balances, payment promises, and dispute resolution.
- Provides credit reviews on existing and new customers to manage risk.
- Coordinates with the sales team to ensure that our message and collection strategy is aligned.
- Posts ACH and check payments to Salesforce.com (SFDC) on a daily basis.
- Provides weekly updates to management regarding significantly past due receivables or other collections concerns.
- Assists with the quarterly review of bad debt expense and reserves.
- Assists with annual audits and tax return preparation with the external accounting firm.
- Continuously working with the Management group on projects and process improvement initiatives such as documentation, process mapping and efficiency improvements including ERP system enhancements.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in collections and cash application.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-start in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with competency for identifying trends, detecting errors, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Applications and Accounting/ERP financial software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and dynamic start up atmosphere in the medical device industry.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Flexible work/life balance.