Location: Cleveland, OH
- Coordinates and implements clinical study activities for product development projects.
- Works directly with the clinical, research, and regulatory staff to execute clinical studies.
- Trains clinical site staff on study protocols, use of devices according to the Instructions for Use, and Good Clinical Practices.
- Coordinates and monitors clinical studies to ensure subject safety, compliance with study protocols, regulatory requirements, and Good Clinical Practices.
- BS degree or higher in Life Sciences or related technical or clinical field.
- 1-2 years related research and monitoring experience preferred, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience with the design, management and conduct of medical device or drug related clinical studies.
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines and Good Clinical Practices.
- Ability to travel up to 20% for CRA I and up to 30% for CRA II
- Ability to handle several priorities within the clinical research process.
- Ability to reason independently and recommend specific solutions in clinical settings.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and work within a team environment.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program