Clinical Research Associate, Cleveland, OH
- Coordinates and implements low back, amputee and/or post-surgical clinical study activities.
- Works directly with the clinical, research, and regulatory staff to execute clinical studies.
- Trains clinical site staff on study protocols, good clinical practices and use of investigational devices.
- Coordinates and monitors clinical studies to ensure compliance with study protocols, regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practices.
- BS degree or higher in Life Sciences or related technical or clinical field.
- 1-2 years related research and monitoring experience preferred, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience with the design, management and conduct of medical device or drug related clinical studies.
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines and Good Clinical Practices.
- Ability to travel up to 20% depending on the clinical studies.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program