skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Business Systems Analyst , Cleveland, OH
- Evaluates Company systems and processes.
- Utilizes knowledge of ERP/CRM/QMS software for optimum use of the Salesforce platform.
- Compiles objectives for improving and streamlining company processes.
- Business Problem Analysis and Business Process Mapping
- Develops procedures to improve existing systems such as customized workflows, online portals, custom dashboards, etc.
- Estimates and establishes costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Provides IT related training and instruction on Salesforce as required to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Address/troubleshoots issues of existing systems and/or work directly with the outsourced IT firm to address/troubleshoot issues of existing systems.
- Acts as primary IT resource for the Company.
- Compiles, writes, and distributes system process specifications.
- BA/BS Degree in business, computer science, IT, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible business systems analyst experience in a wide variety of applications.
- 2-3 years of direct Salesforce.com experience.
- Strong process orientation. Ability to create and / or improve upon existing processes.
- Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- DRIVEN, self-motivated, self-starter
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Small, collaborative office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Wellness Program