- Northwest (ideally resides Seattle, Portland, Spokane)
- Midwest (ideally reside in Chicago/Minneapolis-St Paul/Milwaukee)
- Work with Senior VP, Sales to create and execute on strategic objectives.
- Manage and communicate individual area sales quotas and achievement of these quotas.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager’s and Field Clinical Specialist to formulate, monitor and improve selling plans and all sales-related activities in alignment with strategic sales objectives.
- Perform direct sales activities and case coverage.
- Work with Senior VP, Sales to provide guidance and performance improvement plans as needed.
- Monitor and manage area sales and related staff expenses.
- Create and maintain account and territory plans in order to establish and achieve the territory’s sales objectives.
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders.
- Adopt a sophisticated approach to professional growth through continuous improvement in the following areas: results orientation, adept management of product approval processes, territory development, and superior clinical knowledge.
This is a remote position and will require frequent (up to 80%) travel. Travel is predominately by air.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in orthopedics, pain management, or medical device sales.
- Must have successfully demonstrated top performing capability in sales management.
- Extensive Neurostimulation experience strongly preferred.
- Proven success in a start-up environment and/or launching new products.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers