skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Accounting Manager, Cleveland, OH
- Oversight of financial reporting including developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely dissemination of financial data.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure within ERP system including project accounting.
- Provide analyses and reports to management and assist with process improvements.
- Supervises day to day accounting function (2 Staff Accountants) including account reconciliations, journal entries, order to cash processing, federal grant billing, inventory management and various compliance and reporting requirements.
- BS in Accounting or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in general accounting/finance functions to include 3+ years of industry experience and 2+ years of management experience.
- CPA license strongly preferred.
- Small business experience in a regulated environment preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent career opportunity in the medical device industry
- Start- up company with an entrepreneurial culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work / life balance