Accounting Associate, Cleveland, OH
- Day to day general ledger activities.
- Project accounting with multiple departments within the organization
- Data entry and processing to support sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expense reports, credit card transactions, and intercompany transactions.
- Complete account reconciliations and analysis to resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepares journal entries and schedules for month, quarter and year-end closes.
- Assist with annual audits, tax return preparation and various ad-hoc reports for special projects.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience. Will consider exceptional recent graduate!
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
- Detail oriented, critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in operating within an ERP system environment.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment – a growth oriented and dynamic start up atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits including generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance