DESIGNED FOR THE PERIPHERY. INTENDED FOR COMPLETE REMOVAL.
MICROLEAD™ FLEXIBLE COILED LEAD
The threadlike MicroLead™ is placed percutaneously using a 20-gauge introducer then connected to the small wearable SPRINT stimulator. The lead is withdrawn without surgery at the end of the 30-day treatment period.
- Open coiled lead structure constructed of 0.2mm diameter wire
- Barbed anchor at distal end of the extensible coil structure reduces the risk of migration
- Coil flexes to accommodate movement within the periphery
SPRINT WEARABLE STIMULATOR
- Lightweight device is about the size of an Apple® Watch
- Enables independent and efficient programming of stimulation parameters
- Delivers neurostimulation benefits without requiring a permanent implant
A NEW TOOL TO TREAT CHRONIC AND ACUTE PAIN
The SPRINT PNS System has been studied extensively and ongoing clinical trials are further evaluating its impact in chronic neuropathic pain, chronic back pain, and acute post-surgical pain.
SPRINT is FDA-cleared for up to 30 days in the back and/or extremities for: (i) Symptomatic relief of chronic, intractable pain, post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain; (ii) Symptomatic relief of post-traumatic pain; and (iii) Symptomatic relief of post-operative pain. SPRINT is not intended to treat pain in the craniofacial region. Physicians should use their best judgment when deciding when to use SPRINT.
EXCELLENT SAFETY PROFILE
- No infections or device-related serious adverse events. For additional safety information click here.
- The risk of infection with coiled leads such as the SPRINT MicroLead is 25 times less likely than with non-coiled leads16
|AVERAGE INFECTION-FREE INDWELLING DAYS||AVERAGE TOTAL INDWELLING DAYS|
|Open Coiled Leads||30,000||375|
PAIN RELIEF. WITHOUT DRUGS, IMPLANTS, ANESTHESIA, OR INCISIONS
SPRINT PNS SYSTEM: THE LEAST INVASIVE INTERVENTIONAL NEUROMODULATION OPTION
|Introducer Size||Lead Wire Diameter||Permanent Implant Required||Neurodestructive|
|SPRINT PNS System||20 gauge||0.2mm||NO||NO|
|Conventional PNS Systems||10 – 14 gauge||1.3 – 2.4mm||YES||NO|
|RF Ablation||18 gauge||N/A||NO||YES|